Viking clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viking clan website

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kundun presentation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kundun

Kundun presentation Empty
PostSubject: Kundun presentation   Kundun presentation Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 16:01

Hi all

My pseudo is Kundun but my firstname is Arnaud
I live near Chantilly in France and i'm 28... Yes i know, I'm very old.
Wink
My favourites guns are M16, MP5 and DE.
I was a ~[Mister]~ and now i come with Violon to invade your forum ! Beware ! Smile

Salut à tous.
Je m'apelle Kundun alias Arnaud, j'ai 28 ans et je joue depuis trop longtemps à TO pour excuser mon pitoyable niveau... Laughing
Mes armes favorites sont le M16, les MP5 et le DE.
J'étais auparavant responsable des serveurs chez les ~[Mister]~ et j'en possède un moi-même. Sinon, il m'arrive de bidouiller quelques images comme celle de ce site par exemple.
Voila, A+
Cool

Last edited by on Thu 11 Jan - 12:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeaderX
Admin
Admin
LeaderX

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Kundun presentation   Kundun presentation Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 16:50

Hello kundun and welcome, you will see the clan is made for you and thank you guy for host serveur you also manage… thank you for our banner, welcome !!!!
presentation ok

Salut kundun et bienvenue parmis nous, tu verras le clan est fait pour toi et merci mec pour l'hebergement serveur tu assure...
Merci egalement pour notre banniere, bienvenue parmis nous
presentation ok king
Back to top Go down
https://vikings.editboard.com
violon
noob
noob

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Kundun presentation   Kundun presentation Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 11:13

hello KunduM, welcome here Smile every know your experience in TO Wink so dont worried Exclamation
i have now Painproshop11 ( the last ) do you know how to creat screen with him ?

Salut KunduM, bienvenue parmis nous Wink tout le monde connait ton experience a tactical ops Wink donc ne t'en fait pas Exclamation
j'ai paintshop pro11 ça y est ( le dernier )
Tu ne saurais pas comment faire pour faire un screen avec ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kundun presentation   Kundun presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kundun presentation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viking clan website :: Presentation / Présentation :: Presentation of the Vikings / Presentation des vikings-
Jump to: